Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ascension weekend. Day 1. Heading south-west

This long weekend Santiago´s brother Javier came to visit us. Since we did not get any company cabin this time, we decided to do a short roadtrip this time. The first time after Greta was born. She does not like to travel by car, so until now we limited all our car trips to no more than 120 km at a time. But this time we did around 800 km in 4 days. The map of what I drove you can see here. I got tired of driving, and Greta too. The first day:
1. Our first stop is Stavern. We did not bathe here, but we walked near the seashore and had a nice meal in the local restaurant.
2. Nature near the sea
3. Javier

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10. Nice little white houses near the beach.
11. A nice kids shop where I found a funny dress for Greta and a vintage cigars box as a bed for two nice little mice :-) I will show the mice later.

12. Walking back to the car

13. Greta likes to carry her own things with her

14.

15. Some grocery shopping before leaving Stavern

16. This day we arrived to Kristiansand camping "Skottevik Feriesenter". Good camping with bad showers. The beach was very quiet and cozy.

17.

18.

19. Greta likes to play with my hair and kiss me.
Next day we are going to the Kristiansand zoo. I am trying to process all those pictures, but I have a lot, so I am not sure when they will be ready. Look forward to it!

8 comments:

  1. Cool # 13, I take pictures my son the same way (sit down a bit)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, usually it is the best this way (it is my lazy husband :-) who does not sit down to take a picture - then we have lots of pictures of our heads only :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. )) Очень интересно посмотреть эти фото: Грета прелестна!!! счастливые лица!!!! пейзажи красивые!

    ReplyDelete
  4. спасибо! то ли еще будет. еще 700 фот лежит неразобранных :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures! You seem very happy. Big hug to the three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, ponche.
    of course we are happy. nice weather and a family trip - what can be better?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...