Thursday, September 1, 2011

1.september

Today is the first day of autumn, even though some trees are becoming yellow and red duning the last week already. 6 degrees in the morning, and 25 in the evening. Unedpected showers almost everyday out of the clear sky. Greta got a rose from a political party, and that reminds me that I have to sit and read all those political brochures, because for the forst time in my life I am going to elections. Yes, don´t be surprised :-)
September = skirtember. I found this group on Facebook, and during the month of September I am going to wear mostly skirts and dresses. But since it is cold in the morning, I bought today a mountain of tights to complete the mission.
Join the skirtember!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...