Thursday, June 14, 2012

We are back home

After yet another long weekend (this time close to Sweden, right on the border), we are home again. I started doing orienteering just like last year, so from time to time I enjoy a good view from some mountain top (nice to have a lot of light even so late in the evening).

The house is a desaster because we almost never are at home.

But today Greta and I had a nice evening. She saw me reading some embroidery blogs and asked me to make this one. So we made it (kind of together :-))

And now I am smelling the wonderful smwll of the chocolate and pear dessert and looking forward when Santiago gets down here to indulge it with vanilla ice cream. And read my new book about raising kids.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...