Sunday, January 13, 2013

The portrair

The morning portrait of a girl eating her cereal.

The rest of the day were spent putting away the Christmas decorations. Very nive to get rid of it after several weeks. Lots of light and space again. Then we made these little birdie houses while Santiago were sleeping out his last bits of illness, he is fine now and ready for another work week. Then they destroyed the gingerbread house and ate some of its parts.

The little birdie in the house.


Also I would like to mention that I am very proud of how much fruit Greta ate today during the whole day: melon, strawberries, blueberries, plums, oranges, kiwis, and also she finished the dy with a vegetable salad. I am a happy mom!!!



I really enjoyed the family-at-home weekend, now I am ready for a work week and then the 3-weeks work trip to Korea. Yay!!!! Looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...