Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The sun is shining today...

... and we have to use this opportunity!
Santiago and Greta went for a walk in the forest, while I finished another orienteering map as my running training. And I got the book I wanted to read so much. So far I like it a lot. It offers some king of attachment patenting style of making children sleep better at night. It makes a good sense, and does not use those stupid "cry it out" methods.
And Greta made us eat dinner outside today, and it was nice, even considering Santiago's pollen allergy :-)
Bu the way, yesterdays movie was incredibly good. Very syntemental, I kinda need it these days. With the tragedy in Russia with lots of people dead in the boat, and another good person that died last week and had a funeral today, I think about this kind of things a lot these days.
Also, Greta now drinks my smoothies. It is so good, now I can put all I want in them and try to sneak it to her :-)



PS. I went to the police station today and made invitation papers for my parents so that they can visit in September. We already booked a cabin in Melsomvik in south-east of Norway. It will be nice, especially because we decided not to have vacation just now in summer.
Have a good Thursday tomorrow!
Ksenia
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...