Sunday, August 7, 2011

The weekend









This weekend was again fuul of interesting things. We had a visit of our Polish and Spanish friends, we enjoyed our raspberry from the garden, Greta loved having all the attention for her during the whole evening.
I am also making a book for Greta that will be called "My sleep book". It will have pictures of Greta and other kids doing the pre-bed routine and then going to sleep. It is supposed to help her to go to bed easily. So I am taking pictures of her bathing, going to the potty, putting on the pajamas, and sleeping. I also need to take pictures of her brushing her teeth, of us reading bedtime stories an so on. Sounds like a good idea, I think.
I also made this crochet felted seat cover, just in one evening. Finally, I am learning to crochet, and it is not so difficult as it looked before, anymore.
Also, we sold our car! So next week we are buying the Grand Scenic! Hurray!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...