Thursday, August 30, 2012

Something new for me

For those who are worrying about me, I am fine now. The achilles tendon was operated today and now I have a nice plaster on my right leg. It is pretty funny, because I just received a pair of skinny jeans I ordered last week to replace all of my old jeans with holes on the knees. But I can't try them on.
Coincidence or not, on the jeans that I was going to donate (because of the hole on the right knee) are pretty wide, and cutting right over the hole on the knee I now have a pretty great solution while I have the plaster. I will show you sometime.
Meanwhile, don't worry, I am fine. Let the recovery begin.

P.S. The title of this post means just that now I will have a pretty strange period of my life, where I am really really depend on a lot of help. I am not just saying I can not run or play tennis, I can not walk and I can not carry things in my hands since I am using crutches. So I really, really need to be patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...