Saturday, February 4, 2012

Because it is cold outside

That is why today is an inside day. The day started when I went to the library to get some new books for today. I do not know how it happens that I make me a list of 10 books to get from the library, but I come back with more than 20. Greta is being interested by geography now, so I used this opportunity to get some maps, atlases, fairy tales from around the world and so on. And many other kids books, too.
A happy child in process of reading
Greta also enjoys to shera my passion for yarn. In her own way!
And the highlight of the day is a present from my dear friend from Glasgow. Greta was happy to receive these cute books and the puzzle. I really loved the piece of art, the craft paper and the lovely note. Thank you, Ksenia. We love you!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...