Sunday, June 9, 2013

They are back

My two dearest are back, and I am loving to have them home. I missed spending time with them, so this weekend was all about catching up. Greta is enjoying being back at home, in the garden, go with me for a walk, drawing and so on.
Picking flowers in the garden before we cut the grass.


The incredible drawing with the princess and the crown, the flowers in the garden and the sun.


Plants outside:

And the best bouquet inside:

Today we had fun. Greta had a friend over, and we apent the whole day together. I felt like having two kids on my own, and it is not a bad experience. They played at home for a while, Santiago made us lunch.

And later we went to the openait museum with the animals and playgrounds. Kids enjoyed an much as they could.


Have a great start of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...