Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Glue Day

Today two things happened. First, I participated in a TV show hoping to be selected among 250 people to fulfill my dream. In this case, my dream was to build a tennis hall in Kongsberg. Well, we will see. It was pretty cold today and I had to be in the queue for more than 2 hours, so when it was my turn to speak, I was shaking and shivering of cold, and probably forgot to tell half of the things I wanted to... Wel well...
The other thing it our art evening. Today we used glue. I cut lots of circles from my scrapbooking paper and we were glueing them to the paper. This is Greta in process. She is so good at this.



This is what I made after the DIY from this blog.
And this is what Greta made.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...