Friday, January 27, 2012

Spain

In the end of April we are going to Spain. We have a very good friends getting married in Madrid, and we are very excited to attend their wedding. But before that, we will have 5 days for a short road trip from Barcelona. My dream is to visit Andorra in spring and witness the cherry blossom. There are some other places I have heard about where I would like to stop. Do you have any other advice where to go around that area? And what to buy in Andorra (I have heard that it is like a huge supermarket, but much cheaper than everwhere else)
BCN - Besalú, Girona - Castellfollit de la Roca, Girona - Cadaqués, Girona - Andorra - BCN
Do you want to help me plan this little trip. Acomodation, sightseing, food?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...