Friday, March 11, 2011

The beginning

I started my little crazy project. I guess, it will take a lot of time, but this is just the beginning. It knots pretty fast, but these big needles are quite difficult to use :-)) My fingers hurt after a while.


Greta asks me to read her a book before going to sleep. After a while she asks to breastfeed, then book again. But is funny to read her a story, and see how she is already tired and her eyes almost closing, and she yawns. My little big girl will be 23 month old tomorrow. We'll celebrate it by going cross country skiing all together.
By the way, Santiago managed the ski tour yesterday with the colleagues from work.
One way: 200 m height up, 5 km
The return: 500 m height down, 7 km.
He received a diploma today at work "The Approved Norwegian" :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...