Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My two flowers

These two:

Dymo is another thing in my wishlist. I could use it not only in the scrapbooking projects, but also to label things at home (kitchen, yarn boxes, plants and spices, you name it).
This week I had to work a little bit overtime during the evenings, but al least I could avoid the trip to Bergen for several days. I don't think Greta is ready to be without me for such a long time. Good that we had the swimming and the music classes these days, so I had the opportunity to be with her there. And when I came home in the evening, she was already in bed. Good that we sleep all together, so I could be with her during the night and smell her wonderful hair.
The weather is better every day, the sun is shining!
Have a nice evening!
Good Wednesday wishes!
Ksenia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...