Thursday, March 3, 2011

What do I need to feel happy

1. Going outside with winter cloths and feeling that it is already too warm for that.
2. Waking up and realizing my husband came home from an abroad trip.
3. Being able to read a book for three hours in a row until midnight.
4. Being able to take Greta with me for food shopping to the supermarket without whining!
5. Having run for the first time after a 2 months break. Yeah! 5 km jog today is a good start.
6. Feeling I do my job well at work, even if sometimes I feel less motivated.
7. Being able to watch Greta sing new spanish action-songs and dance at the same time.
8. Buy some tulips to myself.

A wonderful day today!

6 comments:

  1. I have a question from my husband :) about the running shoes: did you make a test which shoes is the best for you in the store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you feel better that in 'special' shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you buy one which was recommended after the test? do you feel better (more comfortable) during and after jogging? Denis is jogging about 50 km per week and time to time has a pain in his knee. I insist to buy the recommended shoes which of course one of most expensive asics

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think, the one I bought is one of the recommended types, yes. before that I did not have any appropriate running shoes and was running with the tennis shoes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...