Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hachiko, ski day, chocolate and the sewing books

Another nice ski day today, but who knows how many of them we still can have, every day becomes warmer and warmer. Santiago for the first time today went to the adult slope and he liked it! And I conquered the black "expert" slope. Such a good feeling, speed and freshness.
The house is full of tulips and chocolate :-) Greta enjoys the last one.
By the way, she finnaly got her tooth outside now. The other one is very close, too.


And I received another new sewing books. Cool! Tomorrow will be the sewing day (if I don't get a call that I have to work...).

And yesterday we watched Hachiko. I don't remember the last time I cried like this about a movie. Recommend!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...