Sunday, March 13, 2011

Yet another family ski day

Our friend Doug from Edmonton came to Kongsberg, and we took him today to ski. I must admit I thought the ski season was goint to end soon, but it is still quite good. Today I tried a new thing - skiing little bit out from the slopes, and in the forest. Fun! Little bumps and small jumps :-) I felt like a teenager again. While we were skiing, Santiago and Greta went for a long walk in the forest with the slider. And when I stayed with Greta in the car during her daynap while reading a book, Santiago conquered the red slope! And Doug tried snowboard for the first time in his life.
He also brought Greta a nice present from Canada, but she will have to wait a couple of years before she can wear it :-)
In the evening Greta did not want to go home, and wanted to use the bum-sliders :-)) 9am to 6pm!!!! Cool!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...