Saturday, May 25, 2013

The garden day

This summer I am feeling pretty lazy regarding the garden. Last summer it worked out bad, since we did not have time to take care of it. So this year I think I will drop most of the vegetables, but will have just the herbs. It did help that I found this cool tips for using the unnecessary keys as the lables for the herbs. We planted mostly thyme, basil and a couple of salad types.




We also planted our poor avocado tree in a bigger pot, since it did not have enough space for the roots in a tiny pot on the kitchen window.

Greta felt engaged in the activity and planted something too: a radish, peas and another salad type.


Greta also attended a birthday party today, and later in the evening we went to buy some fruit for dinner.

And the best part of it is that I am writing now from my brand new iMac )

Have a great weekend!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...