Sunday, May 19, 2013

The third holiday in a row, our way

I hope everybody is having a great holiday! The summer finally came here and this is what we did today:

It was really warm today, probably around 26 or so. Yesterday, too. It is quite unusual for us after the last week, so we still can not believe we are using summer clothing. I caught cold the last weekend, and now I have to be careful not to get sunburnt. The mornings last week it was not more than 0-2 degrees in the morning... While you probably were still sleeping, we played with a ball outside early morning.


Greta were conquering new hights.

And having good time on the playground. Several other neighbour kids were there, too. Alway nice to get a bit social.

Later we went to town for a short walk and to buy some vegetables.

And watched our beautiful river. We had to take a picture of it, since it was a lot of water the last days. It was not so impressing today, but still a good view.

Greta jumped from rock to rock near the grocery shop.

We had to take a picture of beautiful us in the great summer weather. We are enjoying spending most of the time outside.

We did our shopping and Greta, as always, got her chocolate kinder egg there. :-)
We had brokkoli pesto for lunch that we made ourselves.

with filled peppers. And it was fantastic good! We ate outside today in the good weather.

Greta misses her grandparents that left yesterday, it looks like they became good friends during this time. I noticed she speaks more Russian now, and I feel proud. Soon she is going to Spain with dad to visit her other grandparents. I think the trip will go fine just without me, she is a big girl now. Almost can not believe she is 4 years old now. Just some time ago I would not believe she will travel without me.
We finished our day with a bit more ball play outside and I finished knitting a Marius jacket for Greta. Greta painted a while before going to bed. Greta also requested dad to paint flowers on her cheeks, I forgot to take a picture though. But they turned out pretty good. We are still enjoying our days off, even though the house gets messier and it is only one free day left!
I hope you had a great sunny day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...