Sunday, May 22, 2011

The garden

I just cut the grass a few days ago, and checked on our "garden". The apple tree is in bloom, and blackcurrant, as well as redcurrant are full of tiny berries already. The raspberries are good, too. I remember, last year I thought that the next year I would plant many more things, but this year I did not :-( I wanted to plant rhubarb, but I did not. I sais I would plant sunflowers early so that we have seeds in the autumn, but I did not either....
Clematis was supposed to be a several year flower, but it died...
Ok, I guess, this year I will focus on cleaning the lawn from weeds and keep it green and happy. But maybe it is still not too late to plant something?


PS. Ok, I promise that I will take picture of the apple flowers and of the berries. And a better picture of the grass, not just focused in the central point and all blurred. :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...