Saturday, May 21, 2011

Meanwhile, at home

While I am taking care of our last weekend pictures, it is a new weekend here now, so let's enjoy it too.
1. Santiago and Greta are enjoying their pate :-)
2. We thought we had lost the magnets we bought in Eilat, because we could not find them anywhere. But today I found them in the plastic bag we brought with us :-) We always bring some mangets from the places we have been too. The third one is a present for one of our friends.
3. And I made several hairbands. It was meant for Greta, but the first one I made was too big for her, but perfect for me.
4. Actually, it is the most comfortable hairband I ever used. The rest of those I tried they just slide back ore just uncomfartable. This one is better.
5. So I made a smaller one for Greta
6. And even a smaller one for the cat Matroskin ;-)
7. What a weekend without some dessert. Frozen white chocolate creamy oreo cake! Yum!
8. Even Greta tasted a bit of it.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. running through your blog and
    I cant cease to be amazed by the wonders
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to try this cake! I think you will love it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...