Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I am so proud

My husband is such a good father. I see them playing, drawing, building towers, and today they even took the bus to the town and went out for pizzas. And all that without even the spare pants for Greta! Meanwhile I participated in a running and did 4 km in 18.51. This is also part of my preparation for the Saturday's run in Oslo. And, Greta is doing this thing now, when they came home, she started telling me what they did: "The bus... pizza, daddy eats, Greta eats pizza, the bus. I liked it!" Wow. That is something new. Well, and also some time ago she started telling me what she had dreamed. She tells me about the elephants riding the bikes :-))
This morning Greta climbed to the driver's seat in the car and was kind of driving.
I found this nice music today, Clara Bryld. Bad thing I don't find her on Spotify. But she is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...