Sunday, February 27, 2011

The second day ill

We tried by all means not to get bored today. First se made paper flowers from the napkins and decorated our bears :-)
And role-play with bears continued today too. This tome the bears had to accompany Greta to the potty, and later they played "The beach bar", where the clients were bears, and Greta served them drinks (water), spoons, plates as they were hats (don't forget - a beach bar), and she was a waiter in a bikini :-)
Then we were observing how a couple of birds finally came for their food, but suddenly disappeared when I prepared the camera...

And we made a funny strange skirt... Strange colors, I have to admit it...

By the end of the day I decided to try my new cross-country skis, Greta said "Ok, mommy, go. Bye-bye", and I did. Fun, I liked it, considering I did not do it the last 3 years. (But alpine is more fun... anyway)
Greta is much better today, but she will stay home tomorrow, just to be sure. Not fun to send her to the kindergarten and have to fetch her just a few hours after that with the "prescription" to stay at home for two days more. So tomorrow we are home. Getting better!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...